Specialists in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- While many dental professionals may offer some kind of orthodontic treatment, our office consists of two certified orthodontic specialists.
- Certification requires all the training general dentists need, plus an additional several years of postgraduate training in the field of orthodontics.
- Dr. Andrew Cooper and Dr. Justin Cooper focus solely on orthodontic treatment so they can provide you with the most effective, efficient, and best overall results.
A True Family Practice: Dr. Andrew and Dr. Justin are brothers, only two years apart, and have grown up in a family of dentists. They have tremendous experience in the field, having grown up with a father who practiced as a general dentist in Philadelphia for more than 30 years.
Talented Team of Professionals: Our treatment options mean very little without a competent, qualified staff to deliver them. That’s why we take pride in our professional, courteous team. Our team members have multiple certifications and continue to improve and update their skills with continuing education courses. They are also customer-oriented and work hard to make sure you feel comfortable while you’re in our office!
Three Convenient Locations: To accommodate the scheduling needs of all our patients, we have three office locations! If you live in or around Wellington, Loxahatchee, Royal Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, or Lake Worth, we are able to accommodate you for an appointment within a very short distance!
A Wide Variety of Treatment Materials: Dr. Andrew and Dr. Justin offer many different types of braces to accommodate the orthodontic needs of every patient. In addition to traditional metal braces, our office can give you:
- Clear ceramic braces that are more aesthetically pleasing
- Traditional metal braces with an unlimited array of color ties to decorate your teeth for any holiday
- Virtually undetectable, clear, removable Invisalign® aligners that straighten teeth without noticeable wires and brackets
- Clear plastic, removable Invisalign® Teen aligners created just for adolescents
Fun, Comfortable Office: To ensure that all our patients feel welcomed, we have created a fun, friendly office atmosphere! Our reception area features comfortable furniture and a game room for kids, and adults can enjoy hot coffee, tea, or water while watching television or a movie! When you come back for treatment, our team will listen closely to your questions and concerns. They love getting to know each patient!
Free WiFi: We know that everyone has a busy schedule, and an orthodontic appointment shouldn’t interrupt your day. We provide a free WiFi connection in our reception area so patients and parents can do schoolwork or continue working while they wait!
Conscious of Your Time: Our team is genuinely interested in delivering compassionate, personalized care. Likewise, they know that your time is valuable, so they keep our office running on schedule.
High-Tech, Online Services: We live in a digital age, which is why our office offers loads of information at your fingertips through our helpful website. Here, you can learn more about Dr. Andrew and Dr. Justin, our team, our office, treatment options, and the types of braces and appliances we use.
Electronic Appointment Reminders: To help you keep your orthodontic treatment on track, our team can send you an electronic appointment reminder! You can choose to receive an automated phone call, text message, or e-mail. No matter whether you’re a busy mom or businessman, we can help you remember your scheduled office visits.